In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd provides a clear guide to achieve your goals by sharing 10 traits and proven money-making focuses!
- People tell themselves a plethora of lies as to why they cannot achieve their goals and become rich on the way
- The traditional ways of becoming wealthy are disappearing
- Through the internet, the wealthy are becoming younger and younger, while the poor are getting older and older
- Most of society has not been taught how to build real wealth because they were never taught how money works
- Unfortunately, the subject of money is taught at home, not at school, so bad habits are passed down from generation to generation
- It’s impossible to create long-term wealth if you don’t respect or value money
- Understanding how money works and appreciating it is the best way to solve problems and build sustained wealth
- Over 70% of lottery winners lose all of the money that they won in just 3-5 years because they don’t know how to handle money
- Before you can maximize your business, you must have a scalable vehicle to get there that will keep you engaged in the long-term
- Ask yourself all the questions that you need to be aware of before you dive into the pool
- Knowing yourself well enough to get yourself to do things in the times that you least feel like doing them
- Having a good circle of influence and the right set of reasons can teach you to be as resourceful as possible
- Get control of your emotions or they will control you and send you back to where you started
- Focus and concentrate on the right activities that will help you grow yourself and your business
- Effective marketing is done by those that believe in their product to the point that it would be a disservice not to show the world
- 3 ways to grow your revenue: increase your number of clients, average sale price, and how many times they buy per year
- Put a system in place where you reward people for referring their networks to your business
- Position yourself as the leading authority in your marketplace and your business will come to you
- Hire slow and delegate tasks properly in order to avoid as many setbacks as possible
- Speed kills; challenge yourself to handle your business tasks as quickly as you can and your growth will skyrocket
- Understanding the importance of writing effective copy separates the lions from the zebras
3 Key Points
- At present, the economy is based on skills as compared to the past when it was based on certificates.
- Your number 1 priority when it comes time to grow your business is knowing your numbers, all of your numbers.
- It’s important to have complete control over your emotions so that you can make logical decisions in times when you are overwhelmed with emotion.
- “Before you set a plan to become wealthy, you have to understand why most struggle.” - Peter Voogd
- “Yes, the number of millionaires is rising, but it’s not because of traditional education.” - Peter Voogd
- “When the economy goes down, the money doesn’t disappear; it just transfers to the successful people that execute these habits.” - Peter Voogd
- “You need to think like a millionaire but hustle like you’re broke until the income comes in.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.