In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd explains why facing your weaknesses is the best way to become strong and achieve success!
- The things that you are bad at are the things that can give you the most confidence
- Peter shares the lessons that he has learned in his journey to increase your chances of achieving success
- Coming up in the real estate game, Peter was reluctant to invest because he didn’t know everything behind the numbers
- Many people don’t invest in real estate because they just don’t know how to calculate risk
- Even at his high level of success, Peter is still willing to make himself uncomfortable and enhance his skills
- The more you learn, the more you will become capable of
- Keep bettering your skills every week and you will be amazed by how far you’ve come in a year
- You have the resources to get better at anything that you want to get better at
- It’s always better to be authentic than it is to be perfect
3 Key Points
- It’s the things that give you the most anxiety, once confronted, that can give you the greatest confidence.
- There is nothing wrong with earning more money as long as you learn how to protect it.
- Taking on more expands your capacity as an entrepreneur and a human being; you will become capable of more.
- “The more you do things you don’t feel like doing...the more confidence you get.” - Peter Voogd
- “Keep pushing, keep studying, keep learning what you need to learn. Just because it makes your head hurt doesn’t mean you shouldn’t learn it.” - Peter Voogd
- “The more money you make is fine, as long as you protect it.” - Peter Voogd
- “Give up the need to be perfect to be authentic.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.