In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd tells you what you need to do to avoid killing your potential and achieve what you never thought was possible!
- You have to have someone to hold you to high standards to avoid killing your potential
- Pushing yourself beyond what you thought was possible is the only way to realize what you’re missing out on
- Since hiring a personal trainer, Peter has realized that he had become stuck in his routine
- Surrounding yourself with people that are smarter than you will allow you to achieve your potential
- Most people make the mistake of letting themselves down while focusing on not letting others down
- People with an abundant mindset will think long-term and achieve the best possible results
- Progress acts as the ultimate motivator throughout all areas of life
- Focus on being better than you were yesterday and you will eventually be better than your best
- Practice what you preach and the right people will become motivated enough to be a part of it
3 Key Points
- Once you become stuck in a routine, you need to push yourself past your limits to avoid killing your potential.
- It’s important to surround yourself with people that are smarter than you that will hold you to high standards when you can’t do it on your own.
- People have a tendency to let themselves down much more willingly than letting other people down.
- “The only way to grow, to expand your capacity, to become more and achieve more, is to push yourself.” -
- “If you don’t have someone challenging you, if you don’t have someone to hold you to high standards...you are killing your potential.” -
- “We’ll let ourselves down all day long. I’ll let myself down before I let other people down.” -
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.