In this episode of Y.E.L. 2.0, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband, and Father talks about the feeling of fulfilment while lowering massive regrets in life and shifting your perspective. He gives out great tips on how to be content, happy and fulfilled in business and life.
- As per Peter, it's not always about money instead it’s about having passion and doing something we love.
- Peter talks about the real and massive fulfilment in life.
- According to him, we should strive to figure out our strengths, try to resolve people’s problems and attain progress/ growth.
- Advises Peter to not to get twisted and not let society and social media stuff affect us.
- He recommends having something that challenges us; don’t do everything for money.
3 Key Points:
- We need money for freedom, but it's not the end of all; we have to enjoy what we do.
- It is more important to protect our mental state of mind; our life needs to be exciting but not super stressful.
- It's all about fulfilment, because the ultimate failure is massive success with no fulfilment and happiness.
- “So when's the last time you couldn't sleep because you were so excited?” - Peter Voogd
- “There has to be upside and potential of scalability in your business, because that's the ultimate progress and motivation is growth.” - Peter Voogd
- “Make sure it's something to do with people, if it involves helping people, educating people, training people, it's fulfilling” - Peter Voogd
- “If you're not growing, you're dying” - Peter Voogd
Resources / Links:
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd: