In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband and Father gives his insight on the importance of having the right perspective towards money while understanding how money works.
- Peter says if you want to make more money, you have to become more valuable by turning your free time into valuable time.
- He stresses that it’s good to make money but along with that it is equally important to educate yourself to learn how to protect, invest and multiply it.
- Peter states that money is not emotional and you can make money if you realise how it works.
- As per him he hasn’t met someone in his entire life who hates money, that hasn’t.
- Peter points out that money is a reflection of value exchanged in the marketplace. It doesn't care where you're from, how old you are or how much is your experience, it simply cares about one thing and that is your value to the marketplace.
- It's very wise to work on educating yourself, sharpening your skills and becoming relevant to what's working now, not 10 years ago while understanding the supply and demand.
- You need have the right perspective towards money as it is not going to make you happy but it’s definitely going to provide you the freedom of choices to do what you want on your own terms.
- “I've never in the history of me being alive, seen this much opportunity in the world right now, but you only take advantage of it.” - Peter Voogd
- “If you give money to someone without financial intelligence that's money soon gone.” - Peter Voogd
- “Money is an excellent servant but a terrible master your bank accounts, not who you are, it's who you were before you made the decision to change it.” - Peter Voogd
Resources / Links:
Follow Peter Voogd: