The Power of Dropping Expectations, 02/10/2021
In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd talks about how too many expectations can lead to disappointment, but you can replace those expectations with something great!
- Tulum helps Peter reflect on his past expectations and the disappointment that they led to
- Replace expectations with appreciation and you will stay grateful
- If you prepare your business with the right expectations and the right team, you will achieve the results that you want
3 Key Points
- People make the mistake of creating too many expectations, which results in disappointment.
- Replacing expectations with appreciation will give you a grateful mindset.
- A lack of preparation in the business world will always lead to disappointment.
- “People with the most expectations of others are always let down.” - Peter Voogd
- “If you haven’t prepared enough, that’s where the disappointment comes from.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.