The Power of Focused Marketing, 02/25/2021
In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd reveals the true power of focused marketing and the 10 steps to building an online empire!
- Decide what you are going to claim and what you want to be considered the master at
- Pick something that you’ve researched thoroughly before diving head-first into your craft
- Find out who is already searching for the topic that you have chosen and who you have the most fun working with
- Figure out the problems and ambitions of your audience by simply asking them
- When preparing for and delivering a speech in Dubai, Peter did not feel nervous for the first time in his life
- With enough due diligence and preparation, you can take the anxiety out of any process
- Determine what is unique about your story and present it in a way that connects with your audience
- The worst things you can do is make your story up on the cuff or verbally vomit all over your listeners
- People make the mistake of selling themselves rather than the solution to the prospect’s problems
- Make sure that your content is simple and easy to find before you start promoting it
- By giving away free content, you can create raving fans and force yourself to create bigger and better content
- Build alliances with a network of promotional partners that are in a similar mindset as you
- Focus on consistently innovating and exceeding customer expectations as you stay in a state of growth and change
- Never forget that the only way to get to a million is to start with one
- Differentiate your brand with your experience and unique perspective on a subject and how you simplify your content
- By staying authentic and consistent, you can become confident rather than feeling like an imposter
3 Key Points
- Knowing the steps, understanding business, becoming a marketer of the doing, and learning how to test repeatedly are the steps to building an online empire.
- It’s vital to understand that your customers are marketing geniuses, so if you can figure out their problems and ambitions, you will set yourself up for a 7-digit empire.
- Tell your story in a way that creates engagement for people that will make them want to work with your brand.
- “You’ve got to figure out what you really want to get good at and what is going to keep you engaged.” - Peter Voogd
- “The worst thing you can be is just another.” - Peter Voogd
- “Your customers are marketing geniuses.” - Peter Voogd
- “If pressure creates anxiety, you haven’t prepared enough.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.