In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd interviews GCA Guest Speaker, JT McCormick, about creating and defining success in your business and life!
- People should always come first in business
- Too many companies put people, process, and profits in the wrong order
- Knowing your numbers means knowing your company
- Make sure that every dollar is accounted for monthly, no matter how big or small your company
- It’s important for entrepreneurs to know every detail of their company
- Society spends too much time chasing negative feedback instead of searching for what people like
- Ignore the success that you see on social media; define success for yourself
- People don’t talk about the life part of a work-life balance
- God, health, family, business, and investing are JT’s five pillars that he lives by
3 Key Points
- Businesses should prioritize in this order: people, process, profits.
- In order to truly know your company, you must first know your numbers down to the last dollar.
- As an entrepreneur, you have to know every single thing about your company and what it stands for.
- “Always look at it from a people-first perspective.” - JT McCormick
- “Great people can build great process and make great profits.” - JT McCormick
- “Do not let social media define success for you. The only person that can define success for you is you. That’s it.” - JT McCormick
- “I focus on the things that are going to take me where I want to go.” - JT McCormick
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.