In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd speaks with Joel Brown about how to shape relationships in a way that eliminates all conflicts!
- Many motivational people want to build businesses that attract people to them instead of chasing people
- The goal should be making people want to share your content by doing great work
- Use surveys and social media engagement to get to know your audience and what they resonate with
- As a visionary and creator, Joel is able to show people that he is speaking from his personal wisdom
- Joel encourages his writers at Addicted to Success to come from a different angle that portrays their authenticity
- Addicted to Success runs itself independently because of Joel’s ability to attract great writers
- Content creation acted as a training ground for Joel to overcome any self-limiting beliefs that he had
- Dropping out of high school didn’t stop Joel from making millions of dollars and achieving true success
- Achieving the first few things of his vision gave Joel the confidence to skyrocket his success
- The ability to focus on one main business, rather than separating your focus, will allow you to move to the next level
- Living life on your own terms allows your audience to embody what it feels like to attain real freedom
- Right now, businesses have the choice to move online and create content or watch their business die
- Money can give a false impression of being big and successful
- Being great means to achieve great results, not appearing big to the rest of the world
- Status should not be about what other people think of you but of what you think of yourself
- Once you can move past feeding on the money and cars, you can truly enjoy the process of creation
- A journey of self-discovery will make the content reveal itself and you will know what to share
- Joel was able to create more harmony in his life by entering the acceptance energy frequency
3 Key Points
- The fear of rejection and being judged stops people from creating great things.
- Surrounding yourself with people that both encourage you and keep you grounded is incredibly important to success.
- Too many people are focused on being big when they should be focused on being great.
- “When you know more about who you are, you know how to pull the best out of you to share with the world.” - Joel Brown
- “It’s sharing the journey along the way and just being unapologetic in your approach to how you learn and how you bring value to the world.” - Joel Brown
- “That’s a really good thing along the way is to be grounded by good people that encourage you and support you and lift you up.” - Joel Brown
- “A lot of people are chasing the things that they think are going to fulfill them because they are avoiding doing the work within themselves.” - Joel Brown
- “Identify with the parts of life that light you up the most.” - Joel Brown
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.