In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd tells you what mindset you should have going into the final stretch of 2020 and how to fuel yourself to an EPIC finish!
- Peter is giving away clothing to subscribers of his YouTube channel
- You are just one decision away from changing a lifetime of bad habits and bad decisions
- Use your past failure as fuel and inspiration to make up for the wrong choices that you have made
- What separates winners from losers is that
- The last portion of sports games and eCommerce calendars contain up to 40% of the scoring and sales
- Look into the most common thoughts and tendencies in society right now and do the opposite
- People tend to slow down or take it easy at the end of the year, but that’s not what the winners do
- Most people overeat and sleep at this time of year and have no energy to create momentum for 2021
- Figure out your biggest motivation from this year and use that to kill it for the rest of the year
- Progress is the biggest form of motivation and those that stop progressing get stuck in their lives
- Whatever your motivations are, use them to create more time to focus on the things that you care about
- Reasons always come before results, so figure out why you want to crush it
- At the end of 2012, Peter realized that habits and reasons trump inspiration and motivation
- Who you allow in your inner circle determines what you are allowing to enter your state of mind
3 Key Points
- It only takes one decision to turn your path in the right direction.
- The best way to turn yourself around is to do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- How you approach December 2020 is how you determine your performance in 2021.
- “As time decreases, focus increases...You’re always one decision away from the right decision.” - Peter Voogd
- “Society is letting their past dictate their future.” - Peter Voogd
- “The more people do something, the less valuable it becomes.” - Peter Voogd
- “Most people associate themselves with people who let them off the hook and don’t hold them accountable. Don’t be like most people.” - Peter Voogd
- “There are so many ways to make your money work for you, it’s overwhelming, but you have to have money first.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.