In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd tells you which bottom-line results will bring in the profits and income that you want while becoming irreplaceable to your clients!
- Become irreplaceable to your clients by adding a large amount of value
- Make time work for you by mastering productivity
- Increasing your value will translate to any industry
- Strategy and intentional focus are behind industry leaders
- Increased productivity gives you control over your future and the freedom to live the life that you want.
- Staying busy all the time is not the same as being productive
- Eliminate all distractions so that you can be laser-focused on getting to where you want to be
- Managing life’s most precious commodity, time, is ultimately what separates the poor from the rich
- Successful people have the same amount of time as unsuccessful people. Let that sink in
- Learn from those that are doing what you want to do at a high level right now
3 Key Points
- Get the results that you want by increasing your productivity. You want to be able to grow your business, profits, and intentional income.
- Staying productive is not the same thing as staying busy. Do the right things and you will have less stress and more time.
- Focus is at the center of achieving any dream. Combining concentration in the short-term and focus in the long-term will keep you consistent in your process.
- “It’s about becoming a world-class entrepreneur who builds a thriving business while creating an inspiring lifestyle in a sustainable way.” - Peter Voogd
- “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.