In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd explains why you need to get good at networking, the dos and the don'ts of networking, and the three game-changing moves of networking in the new economy.
- Peter Voogd discusses a book giveaway of three different autographed books of which all you have to do is comment and share this post.
- Networking puts you in a position to turn down opportunities that aren’t beneficial to you.
- A smart person learns from their mistakes and an even more successful person learns from other people’s mistakes.
- When recessions happen, the money doesn’t go away, it transfers to successful people that understand supply and demand.
- When you have the wrong network, you need to change your circle of influence.
- What is the wrong way to network?
- Be intentional when you choose people to network with and know why you're reaching out.
- What are ways you can add value to someone that you want to network with?
- Who you surround yourself with is who you will become.
- How do you filter good advice from bad advice?
- How does he find guests for his podcast?
- What is the Game Changers Academy?
- Don’t ask for the wrong things.
3 Key Points
- Networking creates increased influence, income, and brand awareness.
- The economy is shifting away from being experienced-based to being network-based.
- The three types of people you should be following up with are suspects, prospects, and customers.
- “Through my 15-year journey, I started realising, every breakthrough I had, every shift in my results, every big growth that happened in my business was because of a connection.” –Peter Voogd
- “You don’t have to have the answer. Your network does.” –Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.