In this episode of “Y.E.L. 2.0”, your host Peter Voogd, serial Entrepreneur, Mentor, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Husband and Father helps people understand how to develop certain skills that allows them to make money for their family. He does some ‘Reality Checks’ and talks about various ‘FACTS’ about the importance of making money.
- Peter explains why he is been talking a lot about finances, side hustles and making money for the last six months.
- As per Peter, AI / Automation is going to replace millions of jobs the next five or ten years.
- Peter states that people love what change brings but hate the transition phase, which is a tough part.
3 Key Points:
- In Peter’s opinion, a lot of people are in financial distress and that's why he has been talking so much about the importance of making money and understanding how money works, thereby finally helping people make more money in this economy.
- According to Peter, we have to understand how to develop certain skills that allow us to make money for our family, because in reality AI/Automation is going to replace millions of jobs in the next five or ten years, so we need to adapt.
- Peter expresses that he has such a deep passion to help people but he doesn’t see people giving real guidance & value as they're not calling people out. He wants to be the one that actually helps people change to help them start making real money, because that's what's needed right now.
- “Don't put it above family or lifestyle or your ethics; it's an excellent servant but a terrible master.” - Peter Voogd
- “I know I might rub people the wrong way or maybe make people feel bad, but I have to be the one that's tough, that makes people challenge their thinking, that make people think different about their situation…….” - Peter Voogd
- “But sometimes you got to get rid of old philosophies that haven't been serving you and adapt new philosophy, it's not easy, change is messy.” - Peter Voogd
Resources / Links: