On this episode of Y.E.L. 2.0, your host Peter Voogd, serial entrepreneur, mentor, speaker, best-selling author, husband, and father interviews John Lee Dumas about mastering your micro niche, learning when to say ‘no,’ committing to your goals, and accomplishing ‘uncommon success.’
- What does John Lee Dumas see as the biggest problem that entrepreneurs have?
- Does John Lee Dumas see a lot of people that try to be everything for everybody and end up ruining everything?
- Is saying ‘no’ a strategy to lead to more lucrative ‘yes’ situations?
- John Lee Dumas talks about achieving freedom.
- What was John Lee Dumas’s path to committing to doing a daily podcast?
- Be the best solution for one real problem.
- What does uncommon success mean to you and how can people find their own version of it?
- What must entrepreneurs do to solidify freedom, lifestyle, and success?
3 Key Points:
- Identify your big idea and become the best at that thing.
- Know when to say ‘no’ because you only have so much time and energy.
- You may have a great idea. But make sure the barrier isn’t too low for your competition to jump over and take your place.
- “Everybody who I see that has a problem is trying to be a pale, weak imitation of somebody else. They are like, ‘Look at what Peter is doing. Let me do that. Look at what John is doing. Let me do that.’” – John Lee Dumas
- “There is a season for everything that you are going to do in life.” – John Lee Dumas
- “I had to set a high barrier. Because a high barrier means you have low competition. In fact, the higher the barrier, the lower your competition.” – John Lee Dumas
GAME CHANGERS ACADEMY:
- #1 Academy for Serious Entrepreneurs
- One of the Premier Networking Communities
- Millionaire Guest Speakers/Exclusive Mastermind Calls
- Over 700 Testimonials
- Featured in Entrepreneur and Forbes Magazine
- APPLY FOR THE GAME CHANGERS ACADEMY NOW!
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking – This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get a hold of anybody.
Let’s Connect on Social Media:
Follow Peter Voogd:
Follow John Lee Dumas: