In this episode of Y.E.L 2.0, your host Peter Voogd breaks down his strategy for creating the best mindset possible for 2021!
- It’s important to go into the new year with a mantra, especially if you need to recreate yourself
- Focus on simplifying your obsession for the next year and then audit your circle of influence
- Ask yourself: What might get in my way? Who might get in my way? How can I prevent that from happening?
- Look through your relationships and figure out how you can continue them while adding value to the ones that are worth it
- Don’t make yourself so accessible
- Make it a priority to connect with people that are at a higher level than yourself
- Master know why they do what they do and how to get things done by hiring the right people
- Have a mentor who can help you reach new heights in whatever area you value
- Build your advisory board with people that bring you up to new levels throughout the areas of your life
- Commit to the most effective strategy of personal growth for yourself and find out what you don’t know about yourself
- The worst thing you can do in business going into 2021 is going with the flow and acting according to random emotions
- Peter realized that it’s normal to fall out of the zone every once in a while, but it’s important to keep your actions the same
- Create an in-the-zone ritual that will pop you back into that zone so you can continue to crush your goals
- Audience expansion is an ongoing process that is the key to creating raving fans and killing it in 2021
- Come up with a not-to-do list of the behaviors that you absolutely need to stop
- Key activities that will connect you with your customers at a deeper level include referral systems and perfecting the product or service
- Focus on the marketing tactics that created 90% of your business in the last 12 months
- True self-belief in your product or service means that you are willing to spend 90% on the marketing
- Systemize your growth by creating a process around little things throughout the year rather than planning the entire year
3 Key Points
- Audit the relationships in your life by focusing on quality not quantity. Decide what relationships add value to your life and that you can add value to and get rid of the rest.
- The greatest leaders on earth know how to hire others who complement their weak spots.
- You are going to have days when you don’t feel in that zone, but don’t let that change your actions.
- “What statement or vision is going to drive you the next year? What is your magnificent obsession?” - Peter Voogd
- “Social media either controls you or you control it.” - Peter Voogd
- “What you don’t know about yourself controls your life.” - Peter Voogd
- “If you try to ask for something without giving value or creating a raving fan, it backfires.” - Peter Voogd
- “You know that what you deliver is so good, that if you don’t learn how to sell it and market it, you’re doing the world a disservice.” - Peter Voogd
You can download Peter’s exclusive networking blueprint at https://gamechangersmovement.com/networking - This blueprint will give you the exact scripts Peter uses to get ahold of anybody.